about bulletins books Maureen Johnson dot com blog f.a.q. contact community
 
 
 
 
 
suite scarlett
girl at sea
devilish
13 little blue envelopes
the bermudez triangle
the key to the golden firebird
vacations from hell
let it snow
 
 

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Devilish Roundup

Every once in a while, I have to do a bit of a roundup and get some information out there! I have a book coming out, and there are things you need to know. Having done this, I can then go back to my normal rambling bloggy self.


THE 12 DAYS OF DEVILISH

Devilish hits stores in 12 days. It’s the same day (and the same publisher) as Scott Westerfeld’s The Last Days. You’ll obviously need them both. September 7th. Be there. I’ve already warned you about Scott, so don’t fool around with this one.


TAKE THIS QUIZ

Just to get you ready, I made a Devilish quiz. Why not waste five more minutes and find out which character to align yourself with? Oh, go on. You’re not going to be doing any more work in the next five minutes and you know it. (See? Evil.)






PIMP MY PAGE

I’ve finally started a MySpace page. And to be honest, I have no idea what to do with it. People just kept saying to me, “Start a MySpace page!” And, lemming that I am, I did it. Feel friend to friend me, or just send me advice on what to do to make my page cool.


GET YOUR VERY OWN MJ

Do you have a book club? Is it reading one of my books? If so, e-mail me to find out how to set up a phone “appearance” by yours truly. Imagine hearing my babbling voice coming out of your phone. Live the dream.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alas, the quiz is gone.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home